There seems to be a growing number of arts and book based events in the South of England, all good news for authors. Here are some that may be worth putting in your diary.
- Crawley Library Book Fair – Saturday, October 14th from 11a.m. – 2.p.m. Meet 20 authors and get signed copies of their works.
- Portsmouth Book Fest – the weekend of February 17th – 18th. 2018. It looks to be a really exciting programme.
- South of England Book Fair – Worthing Pier, Sunday March 4th, 2018
- Chichester Festival – Lots of book based events planned by CHINDI July 2nd -7th. 2018.
- Littlehampton Arts Festival (LOCA) – July 14th – 28th, 2018. CHINDI are hoping to put on several book-based events for the first time in Littlehampton.
For the LOCA event, we would like Arun Scribes and other book groups to get involved by submitting a ghost story set in Littlehampton for a possible tongue in cheek ghost tour. If you are interested, let me know firstname.lastname@example.org – No fee but the honour of your story included in the accompanying book.